What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for tasty Garlic Chutney recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Garlic Chutney recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic chutney recipe. You can cook garlic chutney using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Garlic Chutney:
- Use 1/2 cup of Grated Coconut.
- Get 1 medium sized of Tamarind.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 4 inches of Garlic ccloves.
- You need 6 of Red chillies.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Jaggery.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Asafoetida.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Oil.
- Provide As needed of Salt.
- Prepare For of tempering:.
- Get 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Asafoetida.
- Prepare Handful of Curry leaves.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Garlic Chutney:
- Fry the ingredients in medium flame until it is golden brown..
- In mixer jar add grated coconut, jaggery and fried ingredients..
- Now add turmeric powder, salt and tamarind water to grind..
- Grind it to a smooth paste. Use only tamarind water to grind it..
- Add the tempered ingredients. Try this simple healthy side dish recipe..
It is used for cooking in many Indian (especially Maharashtra and northern Karnataka). Wet Garlic Chutney (Spicy Lasun Chutney ), aroma of garlic is unmistakable and pungent. Soaking garlic cloves is hot water makes it easier to peel them in red chilli garlic chutney. Rajasthani Lahsun ki Chutney : Chilli Garlic Dip. Rajasthani Lasun ki Chutney is a dry chutney which is an essential for any Rajasthani Kitchen.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Garlic Chutney turns your day joyful.