What’s up guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for pleasing Shrimp, Tomato and Feta Pasta with Watercress recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Shrimp, Tomato and Feta Pasta with Watercress recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp, tomato and feta pasta with watercress recipe. To make shrimp, tomato and feta pasta with watercress you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Shrimp, Tomato and Feta Pasta with Watercress:
- You need 100 g of penne pasta,.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt,.
- You need 3 of small vine tomatoes, chopped,.
- Prepare 100 g of frozen shrimp (medium sized),.
- You need 1 handful of watercress, chopped roughly,.
- Provide 63 g of reduced fat feta cheese, cut into small cubes,.
- Take 30 g of le roule garlic soft cheese,.
- Prepare of Cracked black pepper to season.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Shrimp, Tomato and Feta Pasta with Watercress:
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil and begin cooking the penne pasta according to packet instructions. Four minutes before the pasta is cooked through add in the frozen shrimp to cook along with the pasta, and then a minute before the pasta has finished cooking add in 9/10ths of the chopped watercress to blanche..
- Drain off the pasta, shrimp and watercress in a collender and set aside..
- Using the pan you cooked the pasta in (now drained of all water), add the tomatoes and feta cheese and then return the pasta, shrimp and watercress mix to the saucepan too. Gently stir everything together..
- Season with a couple of cracks of black pepper and add the le roule garlic soft cheese, again stir gently until the soft cheese melts over the warm pasta and coats it evenly..
- Serve up in a shallow bowl or plate and then garnish with the remaining watercress set aside from earlier..
- 415kcals per portion..
This Tomato Shrimp Pasta is the perfect twist on a classic, its savory and rich tomato based sauce studded with plump juicy shrimps is delectable spooned over some twirl-able spaghetti. A little red pepper flakes and dry white wine set this dish off! Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Toss hot pasta with shrimp, tomato sauce and feta. Add the tomatoes, oregano, basil and pepper, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, breaking up the tomatoes with a spoon.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Shrimp, Tomato and Feta Pasta with Watercress turns your day joyful.