What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for best TEMPEH / TEMPE BACEM recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent TEMPEH / TEMPE BACEM recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tempeh / tempe bacem recipe. To make tempeh / tempe bacem you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious TEMPEH / TEMPE BACEM:
- Get 3 cup of coconut water/ normal water.
- You need 3 of salam leaves/ bay leaf.
- Get 1 tablespoon of tamarind juice.
- Use 500 gram of Tempeh, cut out 12 triangular pieces.
- Get of Spices (ground).
- Prepare 3 of large shallots.
- Provide 5 cloves of garlic.
- Use 4 tablespoons of palm/ coconut sugar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing TEMPEH / TEMPE BACEM:
- Place coconut water/ normal watee, salam leaves, tamarind juice, and the spice paste in a pot and bring to a boil..
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, add tempeh, cover with a lid, and simmer until all the liquid is gone and the spices are fully absorbed by the tofu and tempeh..
- Heat enough oil for deep frying, fry the tempeh until golden brown..
- Serve while warm with rice or any side dish you like..
Pastikan tempe dalam keadaan segar atau masih baru. Tempe yang sudah agak lama atau semangit. Tempeh is a plant-based protein source that originated in Indonesia. It's made from fermented soybeans that have been formed into a block, though store bought tempeh often includes additional. Names include tempe semangit (stinky tempeh) in Java, hampir busuk (the almost rotten) tempeh or tempe kemarin (yesterday Tempe bacem is a traditional Javanese dish originating in Central Java.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your TEMPEH / TEMPE BACEM turns your day joyful.