Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for complete Quick and Easy Brownies recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Quick and Easy Brownies recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick and easy brownies recipe. To cook quick and easy brownies you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Quick and Easy Brownies:
- Use 150 grams of butter.
- Use 300 grams of light muscovado sugar.
- Take 75 grams of coco powder.
- Prepare 150 grams of plain flour.
- Take 1 tsp of bicarb.
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Take 1 dash of vanilla extract.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Quick and Easy Brownies:
- Melt the first 4 ingredients on a medium heat.
- Add the flour and bicarb and mix until completely combined.
- In a separate bowl beat the egg and vanilla then add to the other mixture.
- Pour mixture into a greased and lined tin and bake at 190°c for 20 minutes.
- To check if its ready insert a knife or skewer, should come out nearly clean to get the gooey kind.
- Leave to cool in tin. once cooled remove paper, portion and dust with icing sugar.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Quick and Easy Brownies turns your day joyful.