What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for interesting Garlic Chutney recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Garlic Chutney recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic chutney recipe. To cook garlic chutney you only need 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Garlic Chutney:
- You need 5 of Garlic pods.
- Provide 5 tbsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Jeera / Cumins Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Black Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Garlic Chutney:
- Add the garlic+red chilli powder, jeera powder, salt and black salt and grind to a smooth paste without water..
- Store in a jar and use 1 month outside and freeze 6 months also..
It is used for cooking in many Indian (especially Maharashtra and northern Karnataka). Wet Garlic Chutney (Spicy Lasun Chutney ), aroma of garlic is unmistakable and pungent. Soaking garlic cloves is hot water makes it easier to peel them in red chilli garlic chutney. Rajasthani Lahsun ki Chutney : Chilli Garlic Dip. Rajasthani Lasun ki Chutney is a dry chutney which is an essential for any Rajasthani Kitchen.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Garlic Chutney turns your day joyful.