Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for best Ghee residue ladoo recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Ghee residue ladoo recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ghee residue ladoo recipe. To make ghee residue ladoo you only need 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Ghee residue ladoo:
- Provide 150 gms of ghee residue.
- You need 50 gms of powdered sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of roasted wheat flour.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ground coconut.
- Provide 1 tsp of chopped almonds.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped cashewnuts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of milk or powder milk.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Ghee residue ladoo:
- Grind ghee residue in a mixer grinder.Also grind sugar.Dry roast atta (wheat flour).Dry roast sesame seeds also.Then add ghee residue and sugar.Add the ground dessicated or fresh coconut and quickly toss so that it doesn't burn at bottom.When a dry lump is formed quickly add chopped dry nuts and raisins and the cardamom powder.Spread on a flat plate and either cut into squares or make round balls..
You can substitute plain unsalted butter, but. Rava ladoo is a popular Indian sweet made during festivals. You can even call rava ladoo as sweet semolina balls. In Hindi, we call it as suji ke laddu. This rava laddu is Maharashtrian style recipe which.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Ghee residue ladoo turns your day cheerful.