Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for best Indian Gooseberry Pickle (Amla Pickle) – Andhra Recipe recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Indian Gooseberry Pickle (Amla Pickle) – Andhra Recipe recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian gooseberry pickle (amla pickle) – andhra recipe recipe. To cook indian gooseberry pickle (amla pickle) – andhra recipe you need 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a delicious Indian Gooseberry Pickle (Amla Pickle) – Andhra Recipe:
- Take of Amla (About 9 Amlas).
- Provide of Oil (For Frying Amlas) Sesame/Gingelly/Peanut/Sunflower.
- Use of Garlic (Crushed).
- You need of Mustard Seeds (3 tbsp Mustard Seeds Powder).
- Use of Fenugreek Seeds.
- Get of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Use of Turmeric Powder.
- You need of Salt or As required.
- Take of Lemon Juice.
- Provide of For Tempering:.
- Use of Oil (Sesame/Gingelly/Peanut/Sunflower).
- Get of Asafoetida.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Indian Gooseberry Pickle (Amla Pickle) – Andhra Recipe:
- Firstly, rinse the amlas well in water. Wipe them dry with a clean kitchen towel..
- In a blender, blend mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds into a semi fine powder and set aside along with kashmiri red chilli powder, turmeric powder, asafoetida and salt..
- Cut the amlas into small pieces. Remove the seeds..
- Crush the garlic and set aside..
- Heat oil in a kadai or pan..
- Add the chopped amla pieces. Cover and cook on medium low flame for about 6-7 minutes. Keep checking in between. Cook till the amlas are soft. They need not be cooked till golden..
- Once the amlas are cooked, off the flame. Add in the crushed garlic cloves. Mix well. Cover and keep in pan only for about 10 minutes..
- After resting time, add kashmiri red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, ground mustard seeds and ground fenugreek seeds. Mix well and allow it to cool..
- Add lemon juice. Mix it again..
- Spoon the pickle in a clean sterilized jar. Cover with lid and set aside..
- Heat oil in a tadka pan. Keep the flame on low. Add asafoetida. Mix well. Off the flame and allow it to cool down..
- Pour this oil in the pickle jar. Oil will float on top. It's okay. Cover the jar with the lid and allow the pickle to mature for about 3 or 4 days. Keep it in a dry place..
- Andhra Style Amla Pickle is ready. Enjoy this pickle with your daily meal. Refrigerate once it is used..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Indian Gooseberry Pickle (Amla Pickle) – Andhra Recipe makes your day cheerful.