What’s up guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for excellent Sweet and Spicy Tsukune Kombu Maki Rolls recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Sweet and Spicy Tsukune Kombu Maki Rolls recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and spicy tsukune kombu maki rolls recipe. To cook sweet and spicy tsukune kombu maki rolls you need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Sweet and Spicy Tsukune Kombu Maki Rolls:
- Take of 8 cm long Kombu.
- Prepare of Chicken Tsukune.
- You need of Minced chicken.
- Get of Onion.
- Take of of each Bell peppers (red, yellow and green).
- Use of Grated ginger.
- Provide of Katakuriko.
- Take of Egg yolk.
- Provide of Soy sauce.
- Provide of Raw cane sugar (or normal sugar).
- Use of For the sauce.
- Use of Water.
- Get of Soy sauce.
- Use of Mirin.
- Provide of Sake.
- Get of Raw cane sugar (or normal sugar).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Sweet and Spicy Tsukune Kombu Maki Rolls:
- Cut the rehydrated kombu into about 8 cm length, preparing 8 slices in this manner. Finely chop the selection of vegetables for the tsukune..
- Place all of the ingredients for the tsukune into a bowl, and mix until the mixture clumps together..
- Lay out one slice of kombu on top of some plastic wrap, and spread out the chicken mixture on top. Roll up like a sushi roll, and wrap tightly in plastic wrap..
- Line on a microwave-safe container and microwave (at 700W) for 3 minutes. The photo shows the kombu maki rolls after microwaving! The kombu and tsukune are tightly stuck together..
- Place the broth ingredients into a pot, and give it a quick stir. Add in the kombu maki rolls from Step 5, and cook on high..
- After bringing to a boil, turn the heat down to low-medium, cover with a drop lid, and boil for 10 minutes..
- Remove the kombu maki rolls momentarily, turn up to high heat, and boil down the broth until thickened. Return the kombu maki rolls to the pot, roll around the pot until coated all over, and turn off the heat..
- Cut into easy-to-eat portion sizes, and stick with toothpicks. Drizzle a little of the broth on top , and it is done..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Sweet and Spicy Tsukune Kombu Maki Rolls turns your day cheerful.