Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for excellent Bengali traditional Ghee Bhat recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Bengali traditional Ghee Bhat recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bengali traditional ghee bhat recipe. To cook bengali traditional ghee bhat you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Bengali traditional Ghee Bhat:
- Get 2 cups of Basmati rice.
- Take 4 tbsp of Ghee.
- Provide 4 cups of water.
- Provide as required of Vegetables.
- Use handful of Cashew nuts and raisins.
- Take as required of Whole garam masala.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Bengali traditional Ghee Bhat:
- Wash 2 cups (to be served to two people) of long grained basmati rice and soak in water for 20 minutes. Strain the entire water and completely dry it out under the fan spread out on a plate on under the sun. The rice has to be dry completely but. In a big utensil add 4 tablespoons of ghee and let it heat up. Whack 3 green cardamoms, 6 cloves and 1 inch cinnamon and add to the ghee. As it crackles add 1 bay leaf. Transfer the rice and stir it well..
- Add chopped vegetables of your choice. I generally add grated carrots, green peas and little beans. After adding the vegetables add a handful of cashew nuts and raisins. Add salt as per your taste. I add only a teaspoon or two for this much amount. Then add exactly 4 cups of water and let it boil. After you see the water boiling just simmer the gas oven and add sugar as per your taste. I add1 teaspoon of sugar..
- Now take a spoon and taste the boiled water of the rice, if you find the sweet taste dominating the flavour just leave it untouched and let the pulao cook completely. If required you can modify the taste as per your taste. Don’t stir the pulao after adding water just give a pulse after adding sugar. After the water has evaporated completely and the rice has tenderised switch off the gas oven. Serve with your favourite curry..
Bengali cuisine (Bengali: বাঙালি খাবার) is a culinary style originating in Bengal region in the eastern part of the Indian subcontinent, which is divided between Bangladesh and the Indian states of West. Bongs love this aromatic and flavourful Ghee rice that can be beautifully paired with any gravy! SayfalarİşletmelerMedya/Haber ŞirketiYayıncılık ve Medya Prodüksiyon ŞirketiIndia Food NetworkVideolarBengali Ghee Bhat. The sweet tooth of Bengalis, as well as the variety of sweets and desserts available in the region, is astounding. While some of those quintessentially Bengali recipes and items have now found their way to the rest of the country, there. · Ghee Bhat is a signature Bengali Pulao.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Bengali traditional Ghee Bhat turns your day cheerful.