What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Rainbow Waffles 🌈 recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Rainbow Waffles 🌈 recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rainbow waffles 🌈 recipe. To make rainbow waffles 🌈 you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Rainbow Waffles 🌈:
- Get 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Use 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of caster sugar.
- Use Pinch of salt.
- Get 250 ml of milk.
- Take 2 of large eggs.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of Food colours – I used red, green, blue, orange, purple and yellow.
- You need of Non stick spray.
- Get 6 of x zip lock bags.
- Prepare of Whipping cream or vanilla ice cream.
- You need of Maple Syrup / chocolate syrup.
- Use 1 of waffle maker or waffle iron.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Rainbow Waffles 🌈:
- Preheat your waffle iron. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder sugar and salt stir till well combined. In another bowl, beat together milk and eggs. Add to dry mixture and use a whisk to thoroughly combine the ingredients..
- Once combined, add melted butter, vanilla and continue mixing till mixture is smooth. Divide your batter into 6 bowls one for each colour. Add enough food colouring to create vibrant batter colours and stir well to make sure the colour is thoroughly incorporated. You should have 6 separate colours. Place each batter colour in to a clean zip lock bag and snip a corner off the bag to create 6 x makeshift piping bags..
- Spray your waffle maker with non stick spray. Squeeze each batter one by one (according to the picture). Close your waffle maker and allow to cook. Remove and Serve immediately with whipped cream or ice cream..
Patrick's Day celebration for you all, but for us these waffles have been a birthday tradition for our oldest who is completely rainbow obsessed. Rainbow Waffles – A Magically Delicious Breakfast. Rainbow waffles are a magically delicious way to start off your day. These colorful waffles are perfect for Sunday brunch, birthday parties. Easy Rainbow Waffle Recipe by Cupcake Get my NEW COOKBOOK: bit.ly/MCAbook I LOVE Rainbows and this Rainbow Waffles Recipe is possibly my.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Rainbow Waffles 🌈 turns your day cheerful.