Hi people, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Asparagus Flambe recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Asparagus Flambe recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asparagus flambe recipe. You can have asparagus flambe using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Asparagus Flambe:
- Use 3 bunch of asparagus; trimmed and cut in half.
- You need 1 cup of vodka.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of lemon peel seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of white pepper.
- Provide 1 of olive oil; as needed.
- Take 1 of salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Asparagus Flambe:
- CAUTION: Do not cook this over a closed stove. You may want to do this one outdoors, same with all my other recipes that read CAUTION!.
- Soak asparagus overnight in vodka. Drain. Reserve vodka..
- Toss with just enough olive oil to cover asparagus. Season..
- When asparagus is 95% done, add vodka, with the pan away from the heat source..
- The flame will be big. Keep your face back and protect your hands and forearms..
- Do not burn your house down. Never throw water to douse cooking fires. Cover to kill oxygen or drown in salt..
- Variations; Bacon fat, onions, shallots, mustard, basil, carrots, bell pepper, squash, sweet potatoes, roasted tomatoes or garlic,.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Asparagus Flambe turns your day cheerful.