What’s up friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for tasty Salmon with roast asparagus, potatoes etc. recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Salmon with roast asparagus, potatoes etc. recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon with roast asparagus, potatoes etc. recipe. You can have salmon with roast asparagus, potatoes etc. using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a heavenly Salmon with roast asparagus, potatoes etc.:
- Provide 2 of salmon fillets.
- Get 500 grams of new potatoes.
- Prepare 12 of asparagus spears (trimmed/halved).
- Get 2 of courgettes (1cm-thick sliced).
- Take 300 grams of cherry tomatoes.
- Take 1 bunch of basil leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of fresh dill (chopped).
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Use 1 tbsp of garlic oil (optional).
- Use 1 dash of lemon juice.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Salmon with roast asparagus, potatoes etc.:
- Preheat oven to 220 Celsius.
- Tip potatoes (seasoned to taste) and coated with 1 tbsp olive oil (or garlic oil) into a roasting pan.
- Arrange potatoes, cut-side down, in the pan and roast for 10 -12 mins until beginning to brown. Turn the potatoes over and roast for a further 10 mins until browned on top..
- While potatoes are roasting, season salmon with pepper and lemon juice (according to taste).
- Remove pan from oven, toss asparagus, chopped dill and courgette slices in with potatoes and return to the oven for a further 15 mins.
- Remove pan from oven once again, throw in cherry tomatoes and vinegar and nestle the salmon amongst the vegetables, skin side down.
- Drizzle with the remaining oil and return to the oven for a final 10-15 mins.
- Remove pan from oven, scatter the basil leaves and serve everything scooped straight from the dish.
And if you love sheet pan dinner as much as me, try these One Pan Chicken Fajitas and Sheet Pan Chicken Parmesan. This fuss-free, flavorful recipe combines potatoes, mushrooms, and salmon with a homemade honey mustard sauce that's melt-in-your-mouth good. You'll roast these veggies first so they can start browning and tenderizing before you add your salmon fillet. The dish really comes together at the end. Remove the sheet pan with the potatoes on from the oven and add the asparagus and tomatoes. […] might like to try this sheet pan lemon butter salmon with potatoes and asparagus – also very delicious, very quick.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Salmon with roast asparagus, potatoes etc. makes your day cheerful.