What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Menestra de Verduras 🌱 Spanish veggie soup or stew recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Menestra de Verduras 🌱 Spanish veggie soup or stew recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to menestra de verduras 🌱 spanish veggie soup or stew recipe. You can have menestra de verduras 🌱 spanish veggie soup or stew using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Menestra de Verduras 🌱 Spanish veggie soup or stew:
- Take 1 of white or brown onion.
- You need 1 of courgette.
- Take 1 of chopped pepper (any colour or selection of coloured peppers).
- You need A few of muchrooms.
- Get A few of peas or beans.
- You need 1 handful of seasonal greens.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic (crushed it sliced).
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- Use 1 of potatoes cubed or sliced (or a few small potatoes.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 sprig of Rosemary.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of sweet paprika.
- Prepare A few of olives.
- Provide A few of artichokes.
- Prepare A few of stems of asparagus.
- Take 1 splash of olive oil.
- Take 1 splash of sherry vinegar (can sub for red wine vinegar if you prefer or even white wine).
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Use of Parsley to garnish (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Menestra de Verduras 🌱 Spanish veggie soup or stew:
- Heat a little oil in your pan and slowly sauté the onion until slightly jammy. Add the garlic and sauté for a could of minutes. Add the mushrooms and carrots and artichokes and continue for a further minute or 2..
- Add a splash of sherry vinegar, paprika and grate the tomatoes into the pan. Add the remaining veggies and beans or lentils if you are using and top with enough water (you can use stock if you prefer) to cover with an inch to spare. Simmer until the veg are cooked. Note: depending on the veg that you are using you can add to the pot in the time it will take them to cook. I add the greens at the very end. Top with a little more water if needed..
- Serve in a bowl as soup or stew and top with chopped parsley. You could serve as a side dish if you prefer..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Menestra de Verduras 🌱 Spanish veggie soup or stew turns your day cheerful.