Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious grilled asparagus w/ garlic & butter recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent grilled asparagus w/ garlic & butter recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled asparagus w/ garlic & butter recipe. To make grilled asparagus w/ garlic & butter you need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a delicious grilled asparagus w/ garlic & butter:
- Provide 1 bunch of asparagus.
- Provide 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 2 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing grilled asparagus w/ garlic & butter:
- cut ends off about 1/2 inch of asparagus.
- heat cast iron grill, or pan on high. add olive oil add asparagus..
- add garlic butter and salt. and pepper cook about 15-20 minutes depending on how you like it..
- use tongs to flip. serve hot. enjoy.
Prepare a hot fire in a grill. Place a nonstick outdoor fry pan on the grill, cover the grill and preheat. In a large bowl, toss the asparagus and garlic heads with the olive oil to coat. Transfer the asparagus and garlic to a platter and drizzle with some of the remaining lemon juice, if desired. It is amazing how something cooked just a different way can change the flavor.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your grilled asparagus w/ garlic & butter makes your day joyful.