What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for excellent Charmschool Luncheon Pea Salad recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Charmschool Luncheon Pea Salad recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to charmschool luncheon pea salad recipe. To cook charmschool luncheon pea salad you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Charmschool Luncheon Pea Salad:
- Get 1 packages of frozen green peas 16 oz (1 lb).
- Provide 1 tbsp of fresh chopped dill (or 2 tsps dry).
- Provide 10-15 of cocktail onions halved (depending on size).
- You need 1/2 cup of grated sharp cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Use 1/2 cup of watercress leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Charmschool Luncheon Pea Salad:
- Place peas in a colander & rinse with cool water to de-thaw. Allow to drain and dry for a minute..
- Combine in a medium mixing bowl all ingredients: peas, mayonnaise, cheese, onions, dill, watercress, garlic powder, salt & pepper. (If peas are still damp pat them dry with a clean cloth before adding.).
- Gently fold together until well mixed and everything is coated in mayonnaise..
- Chill for a few hours covered before serving to let the flavors meld together. Keeps for several days in the fridge & great to make ahead..
Sugarsnap peas, with their full flavour and crisp texture, work well with baby spinach leaves and a little peppery rocket to provide the salad base for tangy feta cheese and sweet black grapes. Drain, refresh in cold water, then drain again. Scatter the lettuce leaves on a large platter. Top with both types of peas, the avocado, pumpkin seeds and Parmesan shavings. Don't salt the water, though, or the chick peas will not soften.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Charmschool Luncheon Pea Salad makes your day cheerful.