What’s up guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for best Easy Fish Cakes recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Easy Fish Cakes recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy fish cakes recipe. To cook easy fish cakes you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Easy Fish Cakes:
- You need 500 g of White Fish Offcuts OR Fillets (Frozen OR Fresh) *cod, whiting, etc.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Use 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Use 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of chopped Parsley *OR Dill, Chives, Spring Onion, etc.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Provide of Freshly Ground Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Self-Raising Flour.
- Take of Oil for cooking.
- You need of <Parsley Cream Sauce>.
- Provide 20 g of Butter.
- Provide 1 of heaped tablespoon (20g) Flour.
- Take of Milk that is used to cook Fish *You would need about 200 ml Milk.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of chopped Parsley.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Easy Fish Cakes:
- Heat Fish, Milk and Bay Leaf in a frying pan over high heat and bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to simmer for a few minutes or until Fish are cooked. Set aside to cool..
- Transfer the cooled (*warm is fine) Fish to a large bowl and flake coarsely using a fork. *Note: Do not waste the Milk, that can be used to make ‘Parsley Cream Sauce’..
- Add Onion, Herb, Egg, Salt and White Pepper, and mix to combine. Add Self-Raising Flour and combine. Add extra 1-2 tablespoons if required..
- Heat a generous amount of Oil in a frying pan over medium low heat, and cook until golden on both sides and cooked through. *Note: Cook them in the same way as cooking pancakes..
- Serve with your favourite sauce..
- *How to make ‘Parsley Sauce’: Melt Butter in a small saucepan. Add Flour and stir using a wooden spoon until smooth. Gradually add the reserved Milk, stirring constantly, until desired thickness is achieved. Add some finely chopped Parsley leaves and mix well..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Easy Fish Cakes turns your day cheerful.