What’s up friends, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Gud (jaggery) Payesh recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Gud (jaggery) Payesh recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gud (jaggery) payesh recipe. You can have gud (jaggery) payesh using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Gud (jaggery) Payesh:
- Get 1 litre of full cream milk.
- Provide 100 g of Gobindobhog rice.
- Get 200 g of Sugar.
- You need 50 g of Gud/Jaggery.
- Take 2 teaspoon of ghee.
- You need as needed of Few cashews and raisins.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Gud (jaggery) Payesh:
- Boil the milk in a pan.
- Clean the rice and put it in the milk and let it cook. Keep stirring to avoid the rice to stick to the bottom or burn.
- Once the rice is cooked add the sugar and ghee and mix well. After some time put the piece of Jaggery and let it melt and mix.
- Once the jaggery is mixed put cashews and raisins from top. Remove and enjoy your sweet dish.
Bengali Nolen Gurer Payesh (bengali gur ki kheer) / बंगाली गुड़ की खीर. Jaggery is a traditional non-centrifugal cane sugar consumed in Asia. It is a concentrated product of cane juice and often date or palm sap without separation of the molasses and crystals. Jaggery is unrefined sugar made from sugarcane. It is dark and less sweet than the refined variety.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Gud (jaggery) Payesh turns your day joyful.