What’s up friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for yummy Amaranth leaves Stir fry (Thotakura fry) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Amaranth leaves Stir fry (Thotakura fry) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to amaranth leaves stir fry (thotakura fry) recipe. To make amaranth leaves stir fry (thotakura fry) you only need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Amaranth leaves Stir fry (Thotakura fry):
- You need one big bunch of amaranth of leaves/thotakura.
- Provide 3 – 4 pods of garlic.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Prepare of oil.
- Provide of one big pinch of cumin seeds cumin / teaspoon powder.
- Take to taste of chilli powder.
- Use one pinch of hing.
- Provide big pinch of mustard seeds.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Amaranth leaves Stir fry (Thotakura fry):
- Chop and wash thoroughly amaranth leaves. Keep in a colander to drain excess water..
- Heat a wide pan, add oil. Add mustard seeds and hing..
- Once they splutter, add chopped amaranth leaves and mix well..
- If we want gravy version, then cook covered. As here vegetables are high in water content, more water oozed out when I am preparing..
- Cook uncovered for 10mins in low flame..
- Now prepare the garlic cumin powder. Chop 3-4 garlic pods. Add the garlic pods in a mortar pestle with cumin powder, salt and chilli powder..
- Crush garlic and mix well so that all powders get coated well..
- Once the leaves are cooked, add this powder..
- Mix well and fry for sometime until the rawness disappears..
- Switch off and take to a serving bowl. Serve hot with rice and rasam..
Stir in amaranth and return to a boil. Lower heat and place a flame deflector or heat diffuser under the pot. Stir-fried pink amaranth greens. by thewoksofliferecipes. Amaranth Leaves Stir Fry With Toor Dal. A mild and sweet flavored stir fry using amaranth leaves and potato.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Amaranth leaves Stir fry (Thotakura fry) turns your day joyful.