Hello friends, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for best Palm Fritters (Taal-er bora) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Palm Fritters (Taal-er bora) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palm fritters (taal-er bora) recipe. To cook palm fritters (taal-er bora) you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Palm Fritters (Taal-er bora):
- Prepare 1 medium bowl of ripe palm juice.
- Prepare 1 small bowl of grated coconut.
- Get 1 bowl of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Use 1 spoon of fennel seeds.
- Provide 1 cup of milk powder.
- Provide 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 ltr of water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Palm Fritters (Taal-er bora):
- Remove the cover from ripe palm. Then divided it as per seeds using hand..
- Now squeeze out the juice from palm seeds with your hands, by adding water in a parts. Dont add to much water at a time..
- Then put the juice in a sieve for filter. This will help to keep the juice clean. I used half of the juice to make fritters..
- Now in the juice add all the ingredients sugar, coconut, wheat and all-purpose flour, fennel seeds, milk powder. Make a thick mixture and let it rest for 1/2 hour. Sugar quantity should be more. Before frying check the sugar, if require add more..
- Then in a pan add oil. Once oil heat add 1 spoon of palm mixture to prepare the fritters. Fry it in a low to medium flame. Serve as a snacks..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Palm Fritters (Taal-er bora) turns your day cheerful.