What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for best Jaggery Malpua recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Jaggery Malpua recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jaggery malpua recipe. To cook jaggery malpua you only need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Jaggery Malpua:
- Get 1 cup of Wholewheat flour.
- Get 1 cup of Crushed Jaggery.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fennel seeds.
- Get 1 cup of Water.
- Use 1/2 cup of Ghee.
- You need 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Jaggery Malpua:
- Turn on the gas.Make Jaggery water by adding Jaggery and water.Cool it completely..
- Make batter by mixing wheat flour, Jaggery water.The consistency should be like dosa batter..not too thick not too waterey..
- Add fennel (Saunf) and cardamom powder and mix very well. Sit for 15 minutes..
- Spread ghee on pan and pour 1-2 tbsp of batter on it..spread it round on pan with spoon. Drop some drops of ghee on top and flip it…cook them from both sides..
- They will look like thin chilla or chapati. You can serve them like this..
- I had used cookie cutter to give the malpua flower shapes..
- Garnish with dry fruits and serve with kheer or rabdi or simple tea..
- Important point: 1)If the batter is too thick then the Malpua will be denser. So add more water or milk..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Jaggery Malpua makes your day joyful.