What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for complete Seafood Tempura Don recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Seafood Tempura Don recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood tempura don recipe. You can cook seafood tempura don using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Seafood Tempura Don:
- Get 200 g of Seafood ‘Marinara’ Mix.
- Use of *Note: Recommended seafood are Fish, Prawns, Scallops, Squid.
- Get 1/2 of Onion *finely sliced.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Self-Raising / Plain Flour.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Potato Starch / Corn Starch Flour.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of Cold Water.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
- Provide of Oil for frying.
- Take 2 of servings Freshly Cooked Short Grain Rice.
- Take 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Prepare of Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix).
- Take of <Sauce>.
- Use 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Dashi Powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Seafood Tempura Don:
- Place all the sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Boil 1 minutes and remove from heat..
- Cut all Seafood into 1-2cm pieces and place in a bowl. Add sliced Onion. Sprinkle with Self-Raising Flour, Starch Flour and Salt and mix well to coat all pieces with the flour. Add Egg and Cold Water and mix to combine. Divide the mixture into 2 portions..
- Heat Oil in a saucepan or small frying pan over medium heat, cook 1 portion of the mixture. If you are not familiar with deep-frying, just cook the mixture like cooking a pancake with slightly more oil..
- Turn it over a few times. When it is cooked and golden, place them on a rack and drain the oil. Repeat with the remaining mixture..
- Half fill a bowl with Freshly Cooked Rice and cover it with the Tempura. Drizzle the sauce over, top with Spring Onion and ‘Shichimi’ and enjoy..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Seafood Tempura Don turns your day joyful.