Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Jaggery kheer recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Jaggery kheer recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jaggery kheer recipe. You can cook jaggery kheer using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Jaggery kheer:
- Prepare 300 gm of rice.
- Use 1/2 Litre of milk.
- You need 1 of medium coconut grated.
- Provide 1/2 litre of water.
- Provide 50 gm of cashew grated.
- Take 50 gm of almond grated.
- Provide 800 gm of jaggery.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Jaggery kheer:
- Heat milk and water in a container…then add the rice and cook it..till the rice becomes soft….
- Then add the grated coconut, cashew, almond and Jaggery…cook till the jaggery melts and it becomes dry….
- Sweet and tasty kheer is ready….
Jaggery is a always a better alternative than refined sugar. its always best to use better In some recipes where I can substitute jaggery easily, I add it in place of unrefined cane sugar. Kheer or payasam, an Indian rice pudding is an absolute treat for the senses. This hands-off kheer has the goodness of brown rice and jaggery as well. Sago rice jaggery payasam is a nice blend of sago (also known as sabudana, javarisi or tapioca pearl), rice cooked in milk and sweetened with a Sago Rice Jaggery payasam. Jaggery is extensively used in many Indian cuisines and in various Ayurvedic medicines.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Jaggery kheer makes your day cheerful.