Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for complete Simple Pesto Brunch Bake recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Simple Pesto Brunch Bake recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple pesto brunch bake recipe. You can cook simple pesto brunch bake using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Simple Pesto Brunch Bake:
- Get 2 slices of white bread with crusts removed.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of tomato pesto.
- Take 2 tbsp of melted garlic and herb butter.
- Use 2 of Large Eggs.
- Take 1/4 cup of milk.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of basil pesto.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of wholegrain dijon mustard.
- Get of salt.
- Get of freshly ground pepper.
- You need 2 of roma tomatoes sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mixed dried herbs.
- Take of grated cheese.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Simple Pesto Brunch Bake:
- Grease baking dish with non stick baking spray or some butter..
- Place bread slices into dish and spread tomato basil over bread..
- Drizzle melted garlic and herb butter over bread..
- In a separate bowl combine eggs,milk, basil pesto and dijon mustard. Season with salt and pepper to taste and beat well..
- Pour egg mixture over bread..
- Layer sliced tomatoes over mixture. Sprinkle with some mixed dried herbs..
- Bake at 220°C until set. Approximately 15 minutes..
- Remove from oven and top with grated cheese and a sprinkle of paprika. Grill in oven until cheese is melted..
- Serve with side of bacon and sauteed mushrooms..
Divide the pesto sauce equally among the halved tomatoes (about a teaspoon each) spreading it to cover the entire top. Mix eggs with cream, shredded mozzarella, garlic and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle tomatoes, basil and fresh mozzarella evenly over top. Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside. In a large mixing bowl, combine pasta, chicken, milk, mozzarella cheese, baby spinach, diced tomatoes, Alfredo sauce and pesto.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Simple Pesto Brunch Bake turns your day cheerful.