Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for yummy Brad's seafood tortillini in white wine alfredo recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Brad's seafood tortillini in white wine alfredo recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's seafood tortillini in white wine alfredo recipe. You can have brad's seafood tortillini in white wine alfredo using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a heavenly Brad's seafood tortillini in white wine alfredo:
- Provide 2 (19 Oz) of pkgs cheese filled tortillini.
- Take 1 jar of bertolli garlic alfredo sauce.
- Get 1 jar of bertolli basil alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 of lg shallot diced.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of crimini mushrooms, sliced.
- Take 1 of small can sliced black olives.
- Provide 1 (9 Oz) of jar marinated artichoke hearts.
- Use 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Get 1/4 cup of fresh basil leaves, chopped plus some for garnish.
- You need of for the seafood.
- Provide 1 1/2 lbs of cooked shrimp, remove tails.
- Get 1/2 lb of snow crab leg meat.
- Take 1 tbs of harissa infused olive oil.
- Provide 1 tbs of balsamic vinegar.
- Provide 1 tbs of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tsp of hot sauce.
- Use 1 tbs of white wine.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Brad's seafood tortillini in white wine alfredo:
- Combine all the seafood ingredients in a bowl and marinade while preparing rest of the meal.
- Saute shallots and mushrooms in canola oil..
- Bring 2 qts water to a boil. Boil tortillini until done. Drain and rinse in hot water. Set aside.
- Add sautéed mixture and chopped basil to a pan with the alfredo sauce. Place 1/4 cup white wine in each jar and shake to get all the sauce out. Add to pan..
- Heat over medium low until sauce gets bubbly. Rince tortillini again and add to sauce. Let temperature regain while stirring often..
- When sauce is bubbly again add seafood. Mix and remove from heat. Garnish and serve immediately..
Slowly mix in white wine while stirring, then add salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerated tortellini and Alfredo sauce make this five-ingredient dish a cinch to prepare. All Reviews for Tortellini Alfredo with Roasted Peppers. Download royalty-free Italian Tortellini Pasta with Alfredo Sauce and Basil. To download this image, create an account.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Brad's seafood tortillini in white wine alfredo makes your day cheerful.