What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting Punjabi lobia Masala (Green Lobia/Rongi) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Punjabi lobia Masala (Green Lobia/Rongi) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to punjabi lobia masala (green lobia/rongi) recipe. You can cook punjabi lobia masala (green lobia/rongi) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Punjabi lobia Masala (Green Lobia/Rongi):
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 2 of Green chillies slit.
- You need 2 of Onion sliced.
- Take 4 of Tomato puree.
- Prepare 5 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 2 cups of Water.
- Provide 2 cups of Green lobia.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Punjabi lobia Masala (Green Lobia/Rongi):
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker. When the oil is hot, Add cumin seeds, onions and green chillies and fry them until they turn translucent.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and fry until the onion turns golden brown. Now add tomatoes and cook for a minute….
- Now add spices: Salt and red chilli powder…Cook for 3-5 minutes until oil separates from the side.
- Now add lobia along with 2 cups of water and mix well…Pressure cook until lobia is cooked…..
- Serve the Punjabi Lobia Masala along with phulkas or steamed rice 🥗.
Lobia recipe or lobia masala curry with step by step photos – Black eyed peas cooked in punjabi style creamy tomato gravy. This goes perfect with roti This Punjabi style lobia curry has gravy made from tomatoes with few basic spices. At the end touch of butter is added which add rich flavor to the curry. I said we will make 'Punjabi Lobia Masala', a creamy and delightful curry with goes hand in hand with roti/chapatti. She was very happy to hear the name of the recipe as she is very much fond of North Indian Curries.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Punjabi lobia Masala (Green Lobia/Rongi) turns your day joyful.