Hi people, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for pleasing Irvixens Roasted Garlic Goose Breasts recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Irvixens Roasted Garlic Goose Breasts recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to irvixens roasted garlic goose breasts recipe. To make irvixens roasted garlic goose breasts you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious Irvixens Roasted Garlic Goose Breasts:
- Prepare 20 clove of Garlic.
- Use 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Use 3 large of Goose breasts.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Toothpicks.
- Get of brine.
- You need 3/4 cup of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Packed brown sugar.
- Use 1 gallon of Water.
- Provide of stuffing.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- Take 2 tbsp of Herbs de province.
- Get 1 cup of Seasoned croutons.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Irvixens Roasted Garlic Goose Breasts:
- Prepare brine: mix sugar, salt and water, until salt and sugar dissolve. Place goose breasts in brine and refrigerate 12-24 hours..
- Roast garlic: preheat oven to 325?F. Toss garlic cloves with olive oil and spread on a tinfoil lined jelly roll pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Flip and bake another 8 minutes, be careful not to burn..
- While garlic roasts, prepare goose breasts. Butterfly breasts and pound with mallet to flatten for even thickness. Liberally season with salt and pepper on both sides. Set aside..
- Prepare stuffing: run croutons through food processor until crumbs. Mix all stuffing ingredients, adding roasted garlic. Use mixer to thoroughly incorporate..
- Preheat oven to 400?F. Place 1/3 stuffing mixture along each breast and press to compact mixture. roll up each breast, securing stuffing with your fingers while rolling. Secure edges with toothpicks. Place on pan you Roasted the garlic on and bake 8-10 minutes, flip breasts and bake additional 8-10 minutes..
- Remove breasts from pan and loosely tent with foil. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing..
- Adapted from a recipe in ducks unlimited magazine..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Irvixens Roasted Garlic Goose Breasts turns your day cheerful.