What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for best Eggplant Greek dip A.K.A. Melitzanosalata recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Eggplant Greek dip A.K.A. Melitzanosalata recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant greek dip a.k.a. melitzanosalata recipe. To make eggplant greek dip a.k.a. melitzanosalata you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Eggplant Greek dip A.K.A. Melitzanosalata:
- Take 3 of medium size aubergines.
- Provide 1 of medium bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Provide 30 ml of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of medium size lemon.
- Provide of Salt and pepper as you wish.
- Use 1/2 bunch of chopped parsley.
- You need 2 tsp of vinegar.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Eggplant Greek dip A.K.A. Melitzanosalata:
- The night before: You bake in 200 degrees at the oven the aubergines and pepper wrapped each one in an aluminum foil. You bake them till they are very very soft (try to check with a fork after 30 min). When they will be ready unwrap them, take their skin out (aubergines and pepper) while they are warm and let them cool all night in a strainer.
- Next day: Mush with a fork the aubergines, pepper and add all the other ingredients till they will become a creamy sauce..
- If you want you can add 100 gr of feta but this is not the original recipe. Enjoy!.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Eggplant Greek dip A.K.A. Melitzanosalata makes your day joyful.