Hi people, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy Chocolate Covered Strawberries! recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Chocolate Covered Strawberries! recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate covered strawberries! recipe. You can cook chocolate covered strawberries! using 4 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Chocolate Covered Strawberries!:
- Prepare 1 packages of Strawberries.
- You need 1 packages of White Chocolate / chocolate ( or both) morsels.
- Use 1 of Tinfoil.
- Get 1 of Bowl / bowls.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Chocolate Covered Strawberries!:
- Take the strawberries out and rinse them off.
- After rinsing, be sure to pat them dry with a paper towel or else the chocolate doesn't stick to the strawberry very well..
- MELTING THE MORSELS..
- Wether you bought milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate .. Etc, just make sure they are all separated into individual bowls..
- I usually just melt my chocolates via the microwave, however if you have a melter, feel free to use that..
- Now, I know if you have a melter you know what you're doing so here's for us longshots who are looking for some chocolate covered strawberry action.
- If you're using one or more different kinds of chocolate, only microwave one at a time..
- I usually start it at thirty second intervals, take it out stir it with a spoon, see where it's at. It's usually good at about 1:10 but please PLEASE don't leave it in going steady that whole time, it will burn..
- Next, lay out your tinfoil. I usually do it on something like a cutting board or a platter. So that once I'm done I can put the strawberries in the refrigerator/ freezer to cool down :-).
- Once you have melted all of your chocolate, have spoons in lengths reach just incase! & I used them to drizzle for detail, as you can see in the picture!.
- Take your strawberry, holding it toward the top (not by the stem) dip it into the chocolate almost like you're turning it sideways so you get the whole thing, then right onto the tinfoil / wax paper!.
- & continue, until gone. Then decorate however you choose. I also found using toothpicks works well also..
- ENJOY!! 🙂 thanks so much!.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Chocolate Covered Strawberries! turns your day joyful.