Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for complete Eggplant lasagna recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Eggplant lasagna recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant lasagna recipe. You can cook eggplant lasagna using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Eggplant lasagna:
- Get 2 of eggplants.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Get of Garlic powder.
- You need of Onion powder.
- You need of Oregano.
- Get of Basil.
- Get of Salt.
- Provide of pepper.
- Prepare 1 jar of marinara sauce or favorite spaghetti sauce.
- Get of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Hot sauce optional.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Eggplant lasagna:
- Cut eggplants and then in a bowl mix all seasonings with Olive oil (use whatever seasoning you like or have on hand).
- Place eggplant on cookie sheet and with grilling Brush add seasoning mixture to each slice on both sides cook on 400 to 8-10 mins remove from oven.
- In a 13×9 baking dish put a small layer of sauce down so it don’t stick then place eggplant in the dish add sauce then cheese Repeat till all eggplant is used..
- Cook on 400 till cheese melts.
- In this picture you can see I only had 4 slices left I just put it on top and all the rest of the sauce and spread it out the best I could and cover it with cheese..
- Notes- you can add other veggies or meat in the sauce. I severed this with cheesy bread. Salad would go with this as well..
- If adding other veggies like squash and zucchini make it the same way as the eggplant..
Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara. This Low-Carb Eggplant Lasagna recipe is made with eggplant slices, which makes it perfect for those following a low-carb or gluten-free diet. Place half of the eggplant slices on each pan, turn to coat with the oil, then arrange in a single layer. Spread the remaining tomato sauce on top and fold in the parchment to cover the lasagna. Vegetarians and meat-eaters alike will devour these comforting lasagna rolls.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Eggplant lasagna makes your day cheerful.