Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting Pan-fried Trout Fillets recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Pan-fried Trout Fillets recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan-fried trout fillets recipe. You can cook pan-fried trout fillets using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Pan-fried Trout Fillets:
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 of trout fillet per serving.
- Get of Salt (I use Sea Salt).
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 knob of butter per 2 fillets.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 lemon per 2 fillets.
- Take 1 clove of garlic, crushed, per 2 – 4 fillets.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Pan-fried Trout Fillets:
- Bring the oil to a medium-high heat in a frying pan..
- Wipe each fillet with a clean piece of kitchen paper and lightly season..
- Place the trout fillet(s) skin-down in the pan and fry until the skin has turned golden, about 2-3 minutes..
- Turn the fillet(s) and continue to fry for 10 – 15 seconds. Turn off the heat..
- Add the butter and, once it’s bubbling, spoon it over the fillet(s). Then add the lemon juice and garlic. Spoon the butter, lemon juice and garlic mixture and serve onto pre-warmed plates..
- Accompany with side-dishes of your choice..
Season with salt, pepper and sugar; set aside. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. This recipe for pan-fried trout uses simple ingredients—garlic, lemon juice, and a little butter—to let the subtle flavor of this delicious fish shine through. All the fillets need are buttery mashed potatoes and roasted cherry tomatoes for a stellar meal. Luckily, the two sides are included in this recipe, creating a.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Pan-fried Trout Fillets makes your day joyful.