Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for complete Til Aur Gur Ke Ladoo 🔅 (Sesame Seed and Jaggery) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Til Aur Gur Ke Ladoo 🔅 (Sesame Seed and Jaggery) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to til aur gur ke ladoo 🔅 (sesame seed and jaggery) recipe. You can have til aur gur ke ladoo 🔅 (sesame seed and jaggery) using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Til Aur Gur Ke Ladoo 🔅 (Sesame Seed and Jaggery):
- You need 1 cup of sesame seeds.
- Take 1 cup of jaggery.
- Get 3 tablespoons of ghee.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Til Aur Gur Ke Ladoo 🔅 (Sesame Seed and Jaggery):
- Dry roast the sesame seeds in a flat pan on medium heat. Do this until they are a very pale golden color and aromatic..
- Put the jaggery in a pan and melt to form a thick syrup. To test if it is done drop a little into a bowl of chilled water. If it forms a ball, the syrup is ready. If not, cook some more. Test again till ready..
- Add the toasted sesame seeds to the syrup and mix well. Add the ghee and cardamom powder and mix well. Take off from heat..
- Grease your palms and when the mixture is still hot (but cool enough to handle) take enough in your hand to form a golf ball-sized lump. Roll between your palms till smooth. Lay on a greased plate to cool. Repeat till all the mixture is used up. The ladoos will soon harden to candy-like texture..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Til Aur Gur Ke Ladoo 🔅 (Sesame Seed and Jaggery) makes your day joyful.