Hello guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Simple Lobia Curry recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Simple Lobia Curry recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple lobia curry recipe. To cook simple lobia curry you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Simple Lobia Curry:
- Get 1 cup of Lobia pre-soaked for 2 hours.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Water.
- You need 4-5 of Garlic Cloves (smashed).
- Provide 1 sprig of Curry leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Jeera.
- Use as per taste of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare as required of Ghee.
- Prepare pinch of Hing.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Simple Lobia Curry:
- Pressure cook lobia/ black-eyed peas with salt and turmeric for 4-5 whistles. It should not turn too mushy..
- Add Ghee in a tadka pan, add Jeera, Hing and Garlic..
- Fry till garlic losses raw smell..
- Switch off and add red chiili powder..
- Add takda to cooked lobia and bring to boil until desired consistency..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Simple Lobia Curry turns your day cheerful.