Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for best Sautéed mixed vegetables recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Sautéed mixed vegetables recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sautéed mixed vegetables recipe. You can cook sautéed mixed vegetables using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Sautéed mixed vegetables:
- Use 200 g of sweet potato (1 medium).
- Prepare 70 g of red onion (1 small).
- Get 80 g of carrot (1 small).
- You need 140 g of green bellpepper (1 medium).
- Use 70 g of red bellpeppers (1 small).
- Take 125 g of button mushrooms (1/2 a punnet).
- Prepare 50 g of baby spinach (a handful).
- Use 150 g of brocolli (1/2 a head).
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 handful of parsley.
- You need 3 tbs of coconut oil.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Spices (I used salt, pepper, soy sauce, cinnamon and paprika).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Sautéed mixed vegetables:
- Peel and dice the sweet potato and onion. Peel and slice the carrot..
- Heat the coconut oil and brown the sweet potato, carrot and onion in a large pan with the lid on..
- Dice the peppers, mushrooms, spinach, brocolli, garlic and parsley. Add it to the pan and fry until the colors become more vibrant.
- Drop the heat and put the lid on for 5 minutes so the dish can steam in it's own juices.
- Beat the eggs and create a well in the center of the pan to scramble them.
- Spice with your favorites and serve with a slice of savory pie!.
Sauteed Vegetables with Italian Seasoning. qemem tv shows you how to make alicha or Eritrean sauteed vegetables flavored with turmeric. For more recipes and info, go to www.qemem.blogspot.com. Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in sauteed mixed vegetables based on the calories and nutrition in each ingredient, including Onions Calories per serving of sauteed mixed vegetables. Toss pasta and vegetables, top with grated cheese, and serve. Wine Suggestion This summery pasta dish should pair well with Sauvignon Blanc.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Sautéed mixed vegetables makes your day cheerful.