What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Chocolate & Hazelnut Chia Seed Pudding (Keto) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Chocolate & Hazelnut Chia Seed Pudding (Keto) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate & hazelnut chia seed pudding (keto) recipe. To make chocolate & hazelnut chia seed pudding (keto) you only need 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a heavenly Chocolate & Hazelnut Chia Seed Pudding (Keto):
- You need 200 mls of coconut milk (full fat).
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of chia seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of sweetener of choice (eg. erythritol for keto or maple syrup if not).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of roughly chopped hazelnuts.
- Use of Toasted coconut flakes.
- Take of Cinnamon and cocoa for dusting.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Chocolate & Hazelnut Chia Seed Pudding (Keto):
- Whisk together the coconut milk, sieved cocoa powder, chia seeds and sweetener. Pour into your serving dish and chill for a minimum of 30 mins. Can be left overnight..
- Garnish with your hazelnuts and coconut flakes, then finish with a dusting of cocoa powder and cinnamon..
Kaluma, Courtney Drummey Straight Up (by Paula Abdul). Sylver, Angemi, Dave Crusher Losing My Religion (by R. M.) Oneil, DJ Quba What Is Love? (by Haddaway). The most beautiful, delicious, amazing tasting, wonderful, happy, wonderful, fantastic thing in the whole Makes life worth living. Chocolate doesn't ask silly questions, chocolate understands.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Chocolate & Hazelnut Chia Seed Pudding (Keto) makes your day joyful.