Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for tasty Spiced Leeks-Bacon-Mushrooms Ravioli with Red wine, Garlic and Chilli Tomato Sauce recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Spiced Leeks-Bacon-Mushrooms Ravioli with Red wine, Garlic and Chilli Tomato Sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spiced leeks-bacon-mushrooms ravioli with red wine, garlic and chilli tomato sauce recipe. To cook spiced leeks-bacon-mushrooms ravioli with red wine, garlic and chilli tomato sauce you need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Spiced Leeks-Bacon-Mushrooms Ravioli with Red wine, Garlic and Chilli Tomato Sauce:
- Prepare of Ravioli Pasta Mix.
- Use 200 g of Plain Flour.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Dried Thyme.
- Prepare 2 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Use 3 Tbsp of Water.
- Use of Salt and Black Pepper Seasoning.
- Use of Ravioli Fillings.
- Use 1 of Large Leek (Finely Chopped).
- Provide 2 of Large Chestnut Mushrooms (Minced).
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need of Sauce Ingredients.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Tomato Puree.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Tomato Pesto.
- Provide 1/2 Tin of Chopped Tomatoes.
- Get 2 of Garlic Cloves (Minced).
- Take 1 of Red Onion (Sliced).
- Take 1 1/2 Cup of Red Wine.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Chilli Flakes.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Dried Oregano.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Spiced Leeks-Bacon-Mushrooms Ravioli with Red wine, Garlic and Chilli Tomato Sauce:
- Combine thoroughly the flour,smoked paprika and thyme in a bowl; season. In a separate bowl combine eggs water and oil(don’t beat the eggs). Turn the flour mix onto a clean surface; dent hole and pour the egg mixture in the hole Stir together till a ball is formed. Flour the surface and knead till dough is elastic and smooth. Cover and let it rest for 30-45 minutes..
- Meanwhile mix together the filling ingredients in a bowl. Heat up a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and shallow fry the fillings for 5-10minutes on medium heat. Remove heat and rest to cool(10-15 minutes)..
- Roll out the pasta dough(as thin layered as possible). Using a medium sized cookie cutter, cut out even numbers of the dough(12-14 portions) Add the cooled cooked filling to a cut out dough; cover with another and seal by pressing and pinch the edges. Dust with little flour. Chill in the fridge for 3-5minutes. Bring to boil 250 ml of salt and olive oil infused water. Add the ravioli and cook for 10-15minutes (or to desired texture). 9-12 minutes for al dente texture..
- Meanwhile shallow fryers(medium high heat) onion and the minced garlic in a teaspoon of extra virgin oil for 5 minutes Add the chopped tomato, tomato purée and pesto and reduced for 5 minutes. Add red wine, chilli flakes and oregano and reduce for further 3 minutes. Season and serve..
- Serving Suggestion.
Tomato Ravioli made with Squash filling and served with a creamy mushroom sauce. Quick and simple vegetarian pasta recipe. · Sage Brown Butter Sauce Butternut Squash Ravioli recipe – This creamy sage and brown butter sauce is the perfect compliment for our favorite autumn pasta! Added a sprinkle of red pepper flakes and let the sauce cool down a bit to thicken and mashed the tomatoes a bit. Combine mushrooms, leeks, dry sherry, and pasta for this simple and sumptuous soup. A lovely beginning or finish for any meal, and ready to In a large pot over medium high heat, saute the mushrooms and leeks in the butter or margarine and olive oil until tender. as well as this delicious Crispy Fried Ravioli With Spicy Tomato Dip, Here are a list of my other favourite appetizers for you to enjoy!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Spiced Leeks-Bacon-Mushrooms Ravioli with Red wine, Garlic and Chilli Tomato Sauce makes your day cheerful.