Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Green Amaranth Stir Fry recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Green Amaranth Stir Fry recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green amaranth stir fry recipe. You can cook green amaranth stir fry using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Green Amaranth Stir Fry:
- Provide 1 bunch of green amaranth(300 gms approx).
- Prepare 1 of dry red chilli.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of nigella seeds.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of mild roasted poppy seeds.
- You need 2 teaspoons of roasted peanuts.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of mustard oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Green Amaranth Stir Fry:
- Wash amaranth leaves thoroughly 4 to 5 times.Chop the leaves with stems..
- Heat oil in a kadhai, add in nigella seeds and dry red chilli and fry for 30 seconds..
- Now add the chopped amaranth leaves and stems into it.Give a nice stir.Add salt and mix well..
- Add sugar and saute for 5-6 minutes.Add 1/2 cup of water and stir well.Cover and cook for 15 minutes.Keep cooking till all the water evaporates..
- Now add in mild roasted poppy seeds,mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Sprinkle roasted peanut into it and mix..
- Let it cook for another 2-3 minutes on low heat..
- Remove the kadhai from heat and give 2-3 minutes standing time..
- Green Amaranth stir fry is ready to serve..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Green Amaranth Stir Fry turns your day joyful.