Hi people, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy Crispy Fish Fillets with Mustard Sauce recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Crispy Fish Fillets with Mustard Sauce recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy fish fillets with mustard sauce recipe. You can cook crispy fish fillets with mustard sauce using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Crispy Fish Fillets with Mustard Sauce:
- Use 8 pieces of hake, cleaned and cut into Fillets.
- You need 3 of eggs, beaten.
- Provide 1 cup of flour.
- Get 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Fish Spice.
- Get Half of teaspoon salt.
- Provide of Cooking oil for frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Crispy Fish Fillets with Mustard Sauce:
- Have three separate bowls, in one place flour, in another place eggs and salt, in another mix together the breadcrumbs and fish spice..
- Take fish portions one at a time, dip first in flour and shake off the excess. Then dip in the egg and finally in the breadcrumbs. And place them all seperated on the tray..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry them in batches, 5-7 minutes each side. Remove from the pan and place on a serving dish..
- Serve with Mustard Sauce (I bought this ready made one from the supermarket).
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Crispy Fish Fillets with Mustard Sauce makes your day joyful.