Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for delicious Tarbuj ke chilke ki sabji watermelon rind recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Tarbuj ke chilke ki sabji watermelon rind recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tarbuj ke chilke ki sabji watermelon rind recipe. To cook tarbuj ke chilke ki sabji watermelon rind you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Tarbuj ke chilke ki sabji watermelon rind:
- Get 1/2 cup of watermelon rinds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of rai(mustard seeds).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Methi (fenugreek seeds).
- Take 1/2 tsp of Haldi/Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lal mirch (red chilli powder).
- You need 1/2 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chopped adrak(ginger).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of chopped green chilli.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of jeera/ cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of amchoor(dry mango powder).
- You need 1 tsp of Dhania(coriander) powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 2 tsp of chopped hara dhania (coriander leaves) for garnishing.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Tarbuj ke chilke ki sabji watermelon rind:
- First take watermelon slices.cut it.then peel off it's rind. cut into small dices.
- Now heat a kadai at low flame. add oil rai, jeera, adrak, green chilli, dhania powder, lal mirch and watermelon dices..
- Then add salt,add some water if required. cover with lid and simmer it.after 20 min add sugar, garam masala, amchoor, kasuri methi, cover and cook..
- After 20-25 min check it. if cooked turn off flame. add lemon juice.garnish with dhania and serve with puri or parantha..
You will be left with white-cream inner layer. Special food of summer this tarbuj ke chilke ka murabba is super healthy and making it at home is really easy. Also known as Tarbuz ka cheelka salan. That leads me to today's recipe… Watermelon Rind Curry. This Indian curry is also known as tarbooz ke chilke ki sabji (pronounced: tar-booze kay chill-kay for those of us with a strong American accent – aka, me) and is considered a specialty dish from the state of Rajasthan in India.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Tarbuj ke chilke ki sabji watermelon rind makes your day cheerful.