Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for excellent Vickys Double Chocolate Honeycomb Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Vickys Double Chocolate Honeycomb Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys double chocolate honeycomb cookies, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys double chocolate honeycomb cookies, gf df ef sf nf you need 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Vickys Double Chocolate Honeycomb Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Provide of gluten-free / plain flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of dark chocolate / chips – 85% cocoa is always free-from.
- Prepare of honeycomb – see my previously posted recipe.
- Get of light brown sugar.
- Get of granulated sugar.
- Get of Stork Block margarine (the one wrapped in gold foil), cubed.
- Take of vanilla extract.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Vickys Double Chocolate Honeycomb Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the flour and baking powder together in a large bowl and set aside.
- Chop up 2/3 of the chocolate (200g) and crush the honeycomb quite small (a food processor on the pulse setting is ideal). Set aside.
- Chop the rest of the chocolate and put into a glass bowl or microwavable bowl. Melt the chocolate over a bain marie or blast in 30 second increments in the microwave until melted.
- Stir the margarine into the hot, melted chocolate until dissolved.
- Then stir in the sugars and vanilla. It will split a little but don't worry.
- Mix into the flour bowl.
- Fold in the honeycomb chocolate mixture.
- Pack the mixture into ping-pong sized balls and place onto the baking tray. This is a messy job, the kids will love it!.
- Bake for 15 minutes then let cool on the tray for 5 minutes to set before moving to a wire rack to vool.
- If they spread a bit too much, use a spoon to gently guide them into a nicer shape before they start to set.
- Keep in a lidded container. Best eaten within 3 days.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Vickys Double Chocolate Honeycomb Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF makes your day cheerful.