Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for pleasing Chocolicious Walnut Cake (Eggless) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Chocolicious Walnut Cake (Eggless) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolicious walnut cake (eggless) recipe. You can have chocolicious walnut cake (eggless) using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Chocolicious Walnut Cake (Eggless):
- Prepare 2 cup of Maida.
- Use 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2+ 1/3 cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 6-8 of Walnut pieces, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of instant coffee powder.
- Provide 1/3 cup of Curd.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Cocoa Powder.
- Use 1-2 tsp of hot chocolate powder (optional).
- Provide Pinch of salt.
- Use 1 Cup of Milk (lukewarm).
- Get 3-4 tsp of Milk Powder.
- Use of For Decorating.
- Prepare As needed of Choco Chips.
- Use As required of Silver Sprinklers.
- You need as required of Gems.
- Take As required of Dark compound Chocolate.
- Take as needed of White compound Chocolate.
- Use of For greasing.
- Provide as required of Oil or butter.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Chocolicious Walnut Cake (Eggless):
- Add 2 cup of maida in mixing bowl and sieve..
- Add 2 tsp baking powder, 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder, 1-2 tsp hot chocolate powder, pinch of salt. Mix and sieve..
- Meanwhile, heat a Kadhai, add one cup of salt in it and spread it with the help of spoon or spatula. And place the stand in it. (As shown in the pic) Important Note : Cover it with the lid and Preheat the kadhai at least for 10 mins on medium high flame..
- Now in a separate bowl, add 1/2 cup lukewarm milk, brown sugar, instant coffee powder, butter and mix very well..
- Now start adding dry flour mixture into wet mixture in small portions. Add 1/3 cup curd and mix..
- Now add chopped walnuts, choco chips. Add milk to make the right consistency of the mixture. Add baking soda and mix well..
- Grease the cake tin with butter or oil. Dust the flour and spread evenly. Remove the excess flour. Add the cake mixture in cake tin then place it in preheated Kadhai carefully and cover it with lid. let it cook on medium low flame for about 30-45 mins or till done..
- Check the cake, with help of toothpick or knife if it comes out clean that means it's ready. Turn off the flame. Let it cool down..
- Now melt the dark compound Chocolate pieces and add some milk or butter. Now when the Chocolate is hot and melted, Spread melted choco mixture on cake. Sprinkle some gems, choco chips and sprinklers of your choice..
- Your delicious & soft Chocolate Walnut Cake is ready to eat..
Leave this aside for an hour so the dates soften and then blend the dates and milk together into a paste. You could use a blender or food processor. I added very finely chopped walnut in the batter and used the large walnut pieces on the top only after baking the cake. And this worked like a charm! To make this cake eggless, I decided to use Vinegar.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Chocolicious Walnut Cake (Eggless) makes your day cheerful.