Hello guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for delicious Whole Wheat Eggless Dark Chocolate cake using Jaggery and Curd recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Whole Wheat Eggless Dark Chocolate cake using Jaggery and Curd recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whole wheat eggless dark chocolate cake using jaggery and curd recipe. To make whole wheat eggless dark chocolate cake using jaggery and curd you need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Whole Wheat Eggless Dark Chocolate cake using Jaggery and Curd:
- Get of For Dry ingredients-.
- Get 2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- Take 1.5 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Get of For Wet ingredients-.
- Take 3/4 cup of curd.
- Take 1 cup of Jaggery.
- Use 3/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide of For Frosting-.
- Get 400 gms of dark / milk chocolate / compound.
- Use 250 gms of heavy cream/ Amul cream.
- Take 5-6 of Strawberries.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Whole Wheat Eggless Dark Chocolate cake using Jaggery and Curd:
- Sift all the dry ingredients and keep aside..
- Melt the Jaggery in the microwave in 10-second intervals and mix all the wet ingredients except milk in a bowl..
- Fold the dry ingredients in the wet ingredients bowl in parts. Add milk gradually and mix..
- Preheat a deep container with salt and a stand to keep the cake for 10 minutes..
- Grease the cake tin and dust some flour. Now pour the cake mixture..
- Keep in the heated container, cover and let it cook on medium flame for about 45-50 minutes. And then do a toothpick test..
- If it comes clean, take out the cake tin and let it cool before demoulding..
- Now for frosting, chop the chocolate into very tiny pieces and heat the cream in a separate container. Now pour the hot cream over the chocolate and mix till all the chocolate is melted. Keep the chocolate ganache in the fridge to thicken up..
- Now demould the cake, and pour ganache over it..
- Take some strawberries and cover in ganache till half. Decorate on your cake..
For the frosting also, I have used brown sugar and Callebaut which made one luscious In a bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, sugar until they are totally incorporated. Add in the oil, curd, milk and. Try some change in recipes on cakes by using jaggery instead of refined sugar. Also wheat flour instead of all purpose flour. PagesOtherBrandWebsitePersonal blogHebbar's KitchenVideoseggless atta cake recipe
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Whole Wheat Eggless Dark Chocolate cake using Jaggery and Curd makes your day joyful.