Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for yummy Pangasius fillets in the oven recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Pangasius fillets in the oven recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pangasius fillets in the oven recipe. To make pangasius fillets in the oven you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Pangasius fillets in the oven:
- Use 1 packet of frozen pangasius fillets.
- Use 1 kg of dry onions cut into round slices.
- Use 1 kg of very ripe tomatoes cut into round slices.
- Provide 1 kg of potatoes (cut in wedges).
- Prepare 1 bunch of parsley finely chopped.
- Get 6 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need of salt, pepper, oregano.
- Get of about 1 cup oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Pangasius fillets in the oven:
- Use the baking tray that comes with the oven..
- Spread half the vegetables into layers. The onions first, then the tomatoes and the garlic, parsley, salt, pepper and oregano on top..
- Then spread the pangasius fillets and repeat the previous vegetable layers, adding the potatoes as well..
- Pour the oil over everything and place the baking tray on the bottom rack of the oven, at 170°C for about an hour..
Pangasius is also known as basa and swai. They are farmed-raised catfish that are consumed Crimp at the top to seal the edges of the packets. A: The fillets have a delicate texture and light taste which makes it. Baked basa fish fillets in the oven with the taste of sweet paprika. Topped with slices of lemon and basil.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Pangasius fillets in the oven turns your day cheerful.