Hello friends, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Green Grape Vine Jam recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Green Grape Vine Jam recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green grape vine jam recipe. You can have green grape vine jam using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a yummy Green Grape Vine Jam:
- Take 750 gm of green grapes.
- Provide 30 ml of water.
- Get 200 gm of white sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Green Grape Vine Jam:
- Remove all of the stems from the grapes and pull out any bad grapes (rotten or discoloured)..
- Add your 30 ml water to the pan then heat on a gentle flame for 5-10 minutes or until softened up..
- Mash the grapes with a potato masher to release all of the juice. Then strain the whole mix through a drive. Discard the seeds and grapes and add the grape juice back into the pan..
- Now add your sugar and lemon juice and bring the mixture up to a vigorous boil. Turn the heat down slightly and allow to continue to boil until the juice has thicker and will coat the back of a spoon. This takes ten minutes or so. Don’t forget about it or it can burn quickly (I speak from experience 😭)..
- Scoop any scum off the surface and discard. Pour into a bowl to keep for a week, or sterilised jars to keep for longer..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Green Grape Vine Jam turns your day joyful.